- All patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes before treatment time for completing clinic procedures before the start of the treatment.
- Patients who are unable to keep to their scheduled time are advised that it would incur a loss to their treatment time as the clinic needs to cater to the next appointment.
Please bear in mind that the clinic will not be held responsible for cutting short of treatment time and that full payment will be taken.
- Any patient who comes later than half an hour of their scheduled time should bear in mind that their appointment will be automatically cancelled.
- Any cancellations made should be essentially 48 hours before the scheduled date of treatment. Any cancellations made in less than 48 hours before the scheduled date would be listed in the
Clinic Management System and the next booking will be strictly made only after prior payment for the treatment to be taken. It can be done through telephone payment while making the next appointment.
- In the event of a patient not turning up for the treatment will be considered as a non-notified cancellation.
- A client with a history of regular cancellations will be listed under non-priority appointments and such an act may lead to nullification of appointments with our clinic for that person in the future.
- Any walk-in requests for consultations or treatments would be subject to availability of time slots for that day. All are advised to make prior bookings to avoid unnecessary waiting time.
- All treatments will be booked strictly in the fixed time slots.
- All visitors to the clinic are advised to guard their own belongings. The clinic management would not be held responsible for any losses incurred.
- Please help maintain minimum noise level and mobiles on silent while waiting at the lobby in respect to the on-going treatments during clinic times.